Lily's 1st Birthday Party

My niece Lily will be turning one on May 4. It's hard to believe that it's already been a year! Her birthday is the first birthday I've really put all of these ideas and things to use. I have loved searching ideas and reading other's idea blogs to find the perfect ideas to fit the themes of different parties. It is so much fun to see an idea you love and to take off and run in your own direction with it. I love seeing things come together and I am very much a perfectionist, so I love when it turns out how I have pictured it. Lily's birthday theme is cupcakes and the main color scheme is pink and brown. There are a few other colors mixed in, but for the most part the pinks are what I have focused on with a touch of brown. I have been taking pictures along the way and will have to add them as my first completed party after this weekend. Her birthday party is coming up this Saturday April 30 and I cannot wait to see everything come together! I have really enjoyed helping my sister plan for this special occasion and I cannot wait to help my other sister plan for the summer & fall birthdays for my nephew and niece! Most of the main things that I have been working on and will soon post pictures of include some cupcake liner garland, cupcake pops, centerpieces, and 3 different banners using my new favorite toy, the cricut! I have been working closely with my sister Sarah to make this a wonderful party. All of the little details are going to make this one great 1st birthday party! It's going to be at a picnic shelter too which is going to make it even more fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up