Dr Seuss 5th Birthday Party!

My nephew turned 5 on August 3 and I helped my sister plan a small friend get together for him. The theme was Dr. Seuss and it was so much fun to plan. I searched for ideas, printables, games, food and anything you could think of. I found some awesome printables from The Giving Madam and went from there with the theme. We had all sorts of Seuss snacks, anything you could imagine! We used Dr. Seuss books on the tables for decoration, had a coloring table set up, bowling outside, a goldfish bar, and gumball guess! It was so much fun putting all of this together and it was so much fun on party day to see it all set up.

Goody bags!
My sister made these cute soaps with fish in them for all of the kiddos to take home.

They also got to take home a bag of "thank you fish!"



The other goodies in the bags consisted of a Dr. Seuss pencil, eraser & punch balloons!


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up